The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

can't edit rank separation in automatic layout Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
OK. I'm working on a flow chart and have automatic layout turned on. I edited rank separation and object separation to tune the final diagram and hit save. I decided to edit it a bit more and now OGP doesn't recognize my keystrokes. I can highlight the text field, but typing does noting. It also doesn't recognize my cursor keys, in fact when I have an object selected, it moves left/right/up/down, instead of the cursor in the separation field.

What happened to "protect" this value and how do I undo it. I've run into this in the Alignment options also, when I'm editing object spacing.