The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Any legacy version by any chance for PowerPC? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Title says all. I'm relatively new to OmniFocus compared to veteran users, but I have a PPC G4 (remember those? :P) lying around which I keep as updated as circumstances allow. Given Omni's focus on OS X, I was wondering whether there's a PPC Leopard legacy version of OmniFocus or whether OmniFocus was developed after Apple rolled out Intel chips.

Thanks in advance.

I believe the earliest releases of OmniFocus did run on a PowerPC with 10.4.

I can't seem to find a public download link, but if you contact our Support folks directly, they'll let you know if anything's available: omnifocus@omnigroup.com

(But please understand that if you encounter bugs on that older version, our response will most likely be "sorry, we've fixed that in the version that requires a newer OS.")