The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is There Any Way to Get These Folders Colored? (Green & Red) - Projects View Sidebar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Though it goes against the GTD philosophy, i've lately been tackling my actions in projects view. Considering it's finals week here at my university, i'll focus on my UCLA folder and tackle what needs to be done this way. I've noticed that more of my available actions are tackled this way.

My question here now is if I can get any of these 5 "available projects" folders to light up green or red; to let me know that there are available actions or not in their respective folders.

Not that big of a deal, but something that could help my daily workflow.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2011-11-29 at 2.32.49 PM.png
Views:	621
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	2143  

Not an answer to your folder coloring question (I don't think it is possible to color folders based on status), but a question: do you know about focusing on folders? You could select those folders in the sidebar, click the Focus button, and switch to Context view, showing only Available actions from the projects in those folders. Save as a perspective with Restore Focus checked.