The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

can OF tasks show up in iCal (in the calendar not as tasks) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
let us say i create a task in OF and say that it needs to be done tomorrow at 12pm. i can of course manually create an ical entry for it. however if i do not manage to complete the task at that time in my calendar, i need to remember to put it back for another day.

is it possible to create a timed OFocus task appear in ical at the designated time?

any applescript experts?

While there are a number of improvements I could see making to this script, I did write something to do this a while back...

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=6434

-P

your solution rocks! thanks for taking the effort to write it.
i hope that Omnifocus can make this a more native behavior.