The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF Plugin for Lockinfo Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Would also love to see this.
Just checked out the one for Things… looks very useful. As I don't like things compared to OF, no go me there.

As kind of a work around, I have the tasks with due dates pop-up in notifications and I can see them under the notifications section. Although if someone was willing to make the plug-in, I know I would be more than happy to pay for it. I would really like to see my due/due soon/flagged tasks in my lockscreen.

For those who are still interested, I've just written such a plugin and submitted to the BigBoss repository. Should be out on Cydia soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by se4c0met View Post
For those who are still interested, I've just written such a plugin and submitted to the BigBoss repository. Should be out on Cydia soon.
Most certainly interested.
Oddly enough, just yesterday I took another look (the first time since early last year) to see if there was a Lockinfo plugin yet.
Will take a look on BigBoss.

I'm interested too!!
This would be great!!
Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by se4c0met View Post
Hi! I`ve tried this out. Works nice, but there is one big thing - I use the Latvian language and the plugin shows deformed fonts. No other plugin do like this. Please correct this. TNX
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo44.jpg
Views:	576
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	2312  

Last edited by Talis; 2012-02-29 at 02:26 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talis View Post
Hi! I`ve tried this out. Works nice, but there is one big thing - I use the Latvian language and the plugin shows deformed fonts. No other plugin do like this. Please correct this. TNX
Looks like a simple fix, will be in the next update when I get to it.

Moving thread to the Lounge to prevent confusion between the discussion here and the official support channels.

Version 1.0.1. crashes my iPhone 4S, font problem described above still exists

Version 1.0.2. still crashes my iPhone 4S