The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

default template Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Release 4.2.3 RC 1 here... Does anybody knows whether there is a way to fix the default template?

The file itself is nowhere to be found on my machine.

I've set up a new one, aptly called "default.graffle" in the application suport's Omnigraffle folder, but I still get the regular default when opening a LinkBack file.

Can anybody help?

Last edited by DeepEnd; 2008-10-15 at 10:55 PM..

It's in the Template Chooser, bring that window up from the File Menu, select your template and there's a "Set as Default" button.

Sorry: no "Template Chooser" in that file menu, hence no "Set as Default" button.

Oh duh, I didn't even notice you were running v4.2.3 -- In that case you can set your default template in the Templates Preference Pane, sorry for the confusion there.

Thank you so much: I had totally ignored that pane. Of course, this completely solves my problem, even in the case of LinkBack editing.