The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Missing data/task Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If entered some data into the text notes of a task. When I do a search for theI item, it brings up the task or parent task (not sure which since it is missing). So it knows the information is there, but it is not actually displaying.

I've used perspectives-> show all. Nothing.

So to recap. I added a note. Omnifocus search seems to find the task or parent task, yet the note or the search key word do not show up. showing all does not do anything.

How can I find my invisible data?

Show All is showing all the projects and actions, but it doesn't display the notes. To be guaranteed to see the note:

- Show All
- Enter the Search term
- Edit -> Toggle All Notes

To toggle an individual note, you can click the little note icon next to the action or project, or use Cmd-'.

(OF should probably display the note if the search term is in it. You can use Help --> Send Feedback to report a bug/feature request for this.)

Hope that helps. If not, please ask again.

Curt