The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Now selection bubbles in Info box does not work. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Now the Info box in my Projects and Tasks is doing the same thing I said in my first post about selecting text. I press and hold. The bubble comes up, but it is blank, does not give me any choices.

Now this is getting serious. I sent an email to the Omnipresent Group, but maybe I should send an "urgent" email this time!

Anyone have any ideas?

What generation of iPad do you have, 1 or 2? And which version of iOS are you running? I occasionally saw problems on my 1 where the app apparently ran out of memory and stopped responding to certain taps. Restarting the iPad would fix it. iPad 2 has more memory available to apps and I haven't noticed this happening there.