The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

dpr (digital photo review) color in forums Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
when visiting dpr forums: http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/forum.asp?forum=1003

The hypertext links are some weird blue color instead of the normal yellow..

besides that.... great!

And WebKit displays them fine.

This is a known issue. All link colors are currently derived from the OmniWeb Page Styles defined in the Appearance preferences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyb
This is a known issue. All link colors are currently derived from the OmniWeb Page Styles defined in the Appearance preferences.
Glad I checked the threads before starting a new one.

OK ... I've changed the page style to "High contrast" to solve the problem pro-tem, but it strikes me that this is a big-endian/little-endian type issue, as the blue colour looks 180 degrees away on the colour wheel from the normal yellow.

I'm on a PPC TiBook 400Mhz, running 10.4.6 and 5.5sp7.

Mark