The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

clip-o-tron changed the colours in Mac OSX Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I installed clip-o-tron and it restarted Mail.app. After that Finder changed colour. It looks like an old version of Max OSX with pale colours, blue, white. Any ideas about how to get the Leopard colours back?

That sounds pretty strange. I don't see how it could be related to the Clip-O-Tron.

Have you tried restarting the Finder? You can logout and then log back in, or Option-right click on the Finder icon in your Dock and choose "Relaunch".

-Dennis

I agree but it happened immediately after installing clip-o-tron.

Ive tried to restart the computer. Other accounts on the computer aren't affected.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	aktivt.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	742  

Is the attached image a screenshot of the problem? If it is, I don't see anything wrong. Can you be more specific about what I should look for?

-Dennis

I guess I wasn't the only one wondering about that :-)

Maybe a screenshot from one of the unaffected accounts would help us see the difference...

I chose ctrl-alt-cmd and . as clipping shortcut. Thats the same shortcut you use to increase contrast. =)

Aha! That makes sense. Glad you figured it out.

For anyone else who might stumble on this thread, check Universal Access in System Preferences under the Display heading.

-Dennis