The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export to OmniOutliner doesn't work Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When trying to export to OO3 format, I get this error:

Quote:
*** -[NSCFDate descriptionWithCalendarFormat:]: selector not recognized [self = 0x690f790]
After that point the Export command no longer works until I close and reopen the document. Using 1.0b7.

Yeah, sorry. We goofed. We'll have that fixed in beta 8.

Yup, I have the same problem - not a surprise. The reason I used it is that the printing function is still something I can not get to work right. I have used the 'omniplan' pull down in the printing menu but I still can not get a report that is not multiple pages wide even when I scale -- I know this reply should probably start a new thread for printing features. next time I have a problem -- i will create one.