The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Script: Schedule selected items for this weekend Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I wrote a script that schedules the selected OmniFocus tasks for the coming weekend. If a weekend (as defined by you) is in progress, items will be scheduled for the current weekend.

In concept, the script really lets you to set start/due dates based on a relative weekly schedule. Simple modifications include:

* Changing your “weekend” to a different day/time range is as simple as modifying the settings at the top of the script. You could easily make a copy for “this week”, “next week”, “next Friday”, “next Thursday from 4:00-6:00″, etc.
* You can bump it forward an extra week by uncommenting one line.

Grab it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbyler View Post

In concept, the script really lets you to set start/due dates based on a relative weekly schedule. Simple modifications include:

* Changing your “weekend” to a different day/time range is as simple as modifying the settings at the top of the script. You could easily make a copy for “this week”, “next week”, “next Friday”, “next Thursday from 4:00-6:00″, etc.
* You can bump it forward an extra week by uncommenting one line.

Grab it here.
Thanks for writing this and making it so easy to modify, this is exactly what I need. I needed a script that will move all selected actions to tomorrow starting at 8AM and with no due date. I look forward to setting it up!