The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Scroll wheel results in "double scrolling" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The Huffington Post recently changed its BuzzFeed sidebar (right column) to create an overlay on the main page.

When the number of BuzzFeed Best Links overflows the list area, a vertical scroll bar appears in that area of the overlay. I just discovered an entertaining bug/feature with the scroll wheel on my mouse. When I position the mouse over a long Best Links list, scrolling up and down scrolls both the Best Links list and the underlying main page.

It may take some trial and error to see this behavior because the featured BuzzFeed topics are unpredictable, and some topics have only a short number of links. At the moment, the "Frozen Smoke" topic demos what I've dubbed "double scrolling."

[submitted as formal feedback]