The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Export Tasks for one person Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
After a day with OnmiPlan I'm pretty happy and not bummed that I didn't go with Merlin. I'll post again at the end of the project, we'll see if I still feel the same.

I have a "resource" (you people are cold!) who's task list I want to export every day and email to him as an html page (or post to server, irrelevant).

Exporting HTML Task List or Resource List with a filter on "Resource is Fred" exports everyone's tasks. I don't want to confuse poor Fred with hundreds of other tasks for other people.

How do I export just for Fred? Looking at the tokens in Help, I see loops, project tokens and lots of good stuff, but how do I tokenize Fred so I can throw him in his own separate template? I can't seem to create FredsCustomTaskTemplate either, what gives?

Update: If I export tasks for Fred into CSV, it outputs only his tasks, which is what I want. That's a kludge though, I want the sexy HTML that I can style with my branding

Last edited by relaxedguy; 2007-05-02 at 05:15 PM..