The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Undo support Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
On my OF iPhone app there is an experimental feature called "Undo Support" on the Settings screen. What does this feature do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patgallant View Post
What does this feature do?
It enables undo support. :-)

Undo support allows for shaking your iPhone/iPod to undo the last action. I think it only provides one level of undo.

I've had it on since it first became available but rarely use it. The times that I have used it, the feature seemed to work well. But be forewarned that it's still experimental at this point, so it may not always work as you'd like (although, I haven't personally seen any problems in my limited use).

-Dennis

I just tried it. It makes me smile.

That's awesome! I had no idea how to make it work. But I did occasionally manage to get the undo confirmation window at times and couldn't figure out how I got there.

Definitely makes me smile too!