The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mail.app to OO AppleScript? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm posting for an acquaintance. He's looking for a script he can add to a Mail.app rule that will move data that meets a rule into OO, like how OF / Mail works. I've seen one script in this forum, but for some reason it doesn't fit the bill. Sorry for the vagueness.

Bob

This sounds like an assignment to be featured in a Dilbert strip :-)

It's not too hard to take the script pointed to by the OmniFocus rule installed in Mail and make it stuff things into OmniOutliner.

Thanks for the good tip, and humour -- I resemble that remark!

Bob