The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unable to Synch message Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have Omni Focus synched to my iDisk.
All seems to be working but I get a message that says "
Unable to synchronize database with server.

Unabl to perform WebDAV operation.

The idisk.me.com server returned "client error" (420) in response to a request "PUT/username/documents/omnifocus.ofocus/2010119 ......

What should I do with this info?
thanks
G

Hmmm... if I'm reading correctly, the 420 error code actually isn't defined by the HTTP standard. It's an error code left for individual servers to use for their own purposes, though we would generally hope they'd have a more informative error message attached. :-)

I'm sorry for the trouble here! If you contact our support ninjas, we can investigate this with you and figure out what's going on.