The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Replacing Images Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

OmniGraffle Pro 5.3 running here.

I have a document with lots of images in it. The images are built into the OG Document but need to be replaced with updated ones.

I'd love to be able to tell OG to replace each image file with a new one ... in this case the new ones are all the same size etc, as the older ones. It would be sooo much easier than having to delete the old then reimport / resize and reposition the new ones.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Lee

Anyone?

Devs?

We spend as much time as possible on the forums after our other duties are taken care of, but if you need a guaranteed response, the best thing to do is to email the support ninjas. That's going to get you a response from someone on the appropriate product team in short order.

(I can answer some OmniGraffle questions, but most of my work is with other apps; I don't know the answer to this one. Sorry!)

Thanks for this...

Lee