The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

HELP! Unable to access my OO Docs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I keep getting an error that my copy of OO isn't licensed - but it *is* licensed.

I moved an OO file from an old computer earlier today and haven't been able to use OO since.

I *really* need to be able to edit several docs tomorrow, but I can't figure out how to resolve this issue.

I emailed support this morning and haven't heard back.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Kat,

Do you have this license on your old computer you moved the file from? If so, do you have OmniOutliner open on that computer? You must likely have a one seat license which will only allow you to run the app on one computer at any given time. The 2nd computer will say it's unlicensed if it detects your license in use. If this is the case, quit OmniOutliner on both computers and then launch it on the one you want to use it on.

As far as emailing support, our support ninjas generally only work Monday through Friday. Sorry for the confusion.

Let me know if you need anymore help with this.