The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Lotus notes on windows Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a good way to have lotus notes emails sent to OmniFocus? I would like to include attachments and email text if possible. I read online that someone did this with lotus notes on Mac, but at work we use Windows :(

I have tried sending the mail to Evernote, but then copying into OmniFocus does not really achieve the desired results. Only 1st line of text is there.

In case it helps, you can forward those messages to our Send-to-OmniFocus email processor...