The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

add page number on a canvas Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
i would like to add page numbers on each canvas. but the option 'page number' is greyed out so i can't click on it.
how can i add page numbers on each canvas, except on the first one?

thank you!

You'll need to have a text insertion point in order for the variables to be inserted, just use the Text Tool or double-click an existing shape and insert your page number variable and position as desired.

Hope that helps,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
You'll need to have a text insertion point in order for the variables to be inserted, just use the Text Tool or double-click an existing shape and insert your page number variable and position as desired.
Is this still the best way to add page numbers to an OmniGraffle 5 document?

If so, are there any plans to make this any easier?

Thanks,

-jeff