The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SP16: Focus not on page after loading Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I have nothing else to do, I like reading random articles on Wikipedia. You can press Ctrl-X there to get a new random article. This doesn't work, though, until you have clicked somewhere within the shown page, regardless of whether you have scrolled by PgDown before or not. It seems the focus isn't on the page itself after loading. That worked in OW 5.1.3 (not in SP15, though, probably has sth to do with WebKit integration). Please fix that, it can be rather annoying. X-)

I'm guessing this is the same issue that's behind this comment in the release notes:
Switching tabs requires click on new page before link hovers work