The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View parent tasks in context mode Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,

Has any of you have problems identifying a task in context mode because you don't know from which group of tasks it comes from?

For example, I have 2 articles to write, for each one of them I have research to do so under article A as a task I have "Research", I have the same task under article B (with different due dates). When I go to context view, under context online (for instance), I have 2 tasks "research" with 2 different due dates but I don't know which is which. I know I can identify it by right clicking > view in project mode but it is not really time efficient.

The only solution I found was by naming the tasks differently "research for article A", "research for article B". It is a bit overwhelming if article B is already a sub task. Is there any way to make appear the parent task in context mode? Thanks a lot.

PS: I hope the translation was fine, I have a French version of OF and what I call parent task is called élément tante in french (aunt element).