The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iOS7 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Anyone getting OF for iPad to work with iOS7? Just tried with beta 4 and still can't get it to work.

NDA?

Or is this a gray area?

Still getting an empty database when syncing. I tried deleting my client registration and doing a reinstall. Still empty. Any suggestions besides wait for OF 2?

I've had no problems with the GM on an iPad mini.

Working with OF support. They have been great!

[i mistakenly posted this first in the iPhone forum - apologies for the duplicate.]

It isn't working for me. Everything is missing from OF on my iPad after upgrading to iOS 7 - thank, projects, contexts, the lot. It still appears to be on the OmniSync server, but the iPad starts to sync, then stops.

I've tried re-installing, manually syncing, the lot.

To add insult to injury, Omni support is having an "in-service day" today, so there's no way to reach a live support person.

It's not working for me either, I have a blank database, I have emailed myself, tried to sync of local network etc but nothing. Thankfully the Mac OmniFocus didn't sync to nothing.

It is strange that it says Optimizing database and takes about 20-30 seconds to optimize nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mburch View Post
Still getting an empty database when syncing. I tried deleting my client registration and doing a reinstall. Still empty. Any suggestions besides wait for OF 2?
I too have tried all these troubleshooting solutions and still getting an empty database on my iPad. My Mac and iPhone (running iOS 7 and omnifocus 2) are working fine.

Hey folks! There is a description of the issue it sounds like many of you are running into over here.

If you are syncing with OmniFocus for Mac and haven't archived old data in a while, that may be enough to get you up and running again (File > Move Old Data to Archive...)

If you have any other questions or trouble, please email omnifocus@omnigroup.com