The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clipping from Mail.app sets the wrong context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I have noticed a small problem when creating an action from Mail.app using OmniFocus Service: under certain conditions, the wrong context is assigned. The issue is easy to reproduce (on revision 93804):
  1. Make sure there are two context with the same name, in two different groups of contexts (i.e. Home:Email and Office:Email);
  2. From Mail.app (probably also from other applications, but I haven't tested), select some text from an email and select the "Send to Inbox" Service;
  3. In the quick entry window, select a project and set the context to the second (from the top) of the two context with the same name: in my example, supposing that Home is above Office, set the context to Office:Email;
  4. Check the action, it has been added to the first context with the specified name (i.e. Home:Email).

Am I doing something wrong or is this a problem?

All the best,
Cesare

After some more tests, this happens only if the quick entry window is completed using the keyboard only: to continue on the previous example, select the context accessing the cell with the tab key, then start typing the first letters of "office", go to "Office : Email" using the down arrow key, and press enter.