The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Three crashes following imports from Omnioutliner Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Omnifocus has been very stable for me so far, but I have just provoked four crashes within the space of c. 30 minutes.

Each crash came soon after an import of a file from OmniOutliner 3. On each occasion the file was imported to OF while it was open in OO3. Two of the crashes seemed to coincide with a change in focus, once from OF to OO3, and once from the OF content window to the menu bar.

I did a fourth import with the file closed in OO3, and no crash so far.

(Crash reports submitted)

Last edited by RobTrew; 2007-12-21 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: Additional crash provoked

This seems to have been pinned down and fixed for ver 71.

Last edited by RobTrew; 2007-12-21 at 03:01 PM..