The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Repeated password prompts for bookmark sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm running 10.5 on two machines, and have one set up as a WebDAV server. iCal has no problem dealing with this. But when I put Omniweb bookmarks on the server, Omniweb sometimes gets into a state where it is asking me every few minutes for the password. I've used Keychain Access to make that password entry accessible to all applications, and the modification time is changed (but nothing else) after I (yet again) answer one of these queries. Has anyone seen this problem, and if so, how do you fix it?