The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Time Zone incorrect Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Time Zone is currently displayed GMT+8. I'm in GMT+7 now, have changed the zone in the control panel but the forum won't reflect the timezone set in the CP. hrm

Looking at your account in the admin interface, it's set to CMT +7, with daylight savings time active. Maybe your web browser was pulling the info out of your cache? If you log out and back in, what appears?

Thanks Brian, I thought DLS was set to auto detect in my account. Anyway this was used when I was in Australia. Now in Bangkok GMT+7 without DLS. I have logged out and cleared cache an cookies so now the forum displays the timezone correctly. Perhaps this was due to having set the preference 'Validated cached content' set to 'Rarely'. I set this hoping to have some kind of 'Offline' ability in OmniWeb to enable me to load History page's cached content when my connection to the Internet was unavailable, sadly this did not work as expected.

Thanks for exactly pinpointing the issue, spot on!! Forum is perfect again ;-)

Last edited by Drayon; 2009-03-11 at 10:22 PM..