The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Getting tasks from OF into Reminders? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What's the current best practice for copying selected tasks *from* OmniFocus *into* Mountain Lion's Reminders? AppleScript, or is there a less fiddly way? (I see Reminders has what looks like a decent AS dictionary, but I haven't had time to try to write any scripts or see if I can adapt any of my old iCal scripts yet.)