The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

update 1.0.1 cleared my database Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
When I updated on 1.0.1, all my data that I inputed with Omnifocus 1.0 was wiped off my iPhone. A restore, which took two hours didn't bring the data back. It's gone, and it's going to take me hours to try to reconstruct it from memory, after I spent hours last week plugging all the data in. To be honest, I'm kind of ticked off right now. I thought this application was supposed to SAVE ME TIME!!! :(

I don't have a mac, so I had no way to back up the data on a PC. When an iPhone to-do app comes along that has a real sync with a PC, I plan to switch to that one. I'm extremely disappointed right now.