The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Entourage clipping Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Seems this issue has been addressed a little in past post- but I still cannot find what I am looking for.

I use OF 1.7.5 and Entourage 2008, with OS 10.6.3.

My ultimate goal is to highlight text in an Entourage email, and have that highlighted text be my OF task title.

I have the SendEntouragetoOF script- but that puts the email subject line as the title (which is rarely descriptive enough), and the highlighted text in the note. I want to use highlighted text as the title.

As some of you may know- "Things" currently gives you the choice to put the email subject line or highlighted text as the task title. This is something I hope to get OF to do.

Last edited by mylesg; 2010-04-29 at 05:11 AM..

I don't have Entourage, so I can't do any testing, but if you change the line in the script that reads

Code:
set theTask to theName
to

Code:
set theTask to theContent
you should get the highlighted text as the task name.