The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Change Context? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I would like to know if there is an easy way to change my way to many CONTEXTs to a lower number. Can I overwrite or redefine a Context? By my own stupidity I have contexts like "Errands: Bookshop", "Errands: Grocery", "Errands: Pharmacy" and so on. And I would like to change all these into "Errands".

Best,
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischa View Post
Hi,
I would like to know if there is an easy way to change my way to many CONTEXTs to a lower number. Can I overwrite or redefine a Context? By my own stupidity I have contexts like "Errands: Bookshop", "Errands: Grocery", "Errands: Pharmacy" and so on. And I would like to change all these into "Errands".

Best,
Michael
Michael,

There probably is a better way to do this, but with my limited knowledge what I can think of is simply mass selecting all the tasks you want moved, dragging-and-dropping into the "Errands" context, and then getting rid of the sub contexts as needed.

Drag&Drop? Common, that is too simple!

(ROFL)

Thanks so much for this trick, works perfect for me. Do not know, why I did not try D&D.

Regards,
mischa

Glad this helped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischa View Post
Drag&Drop? Common, that is too simple!

(ROFL)

Thanks so much for this trick, works perfect for me. Do not know, why I did not try D&D.

Regards,
mischa