The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Applescript to create "All Day" events in iCal Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey,

I have no experience at this point with Applescripting, though I'm hoping to change that soon.

Until then however, I'd like to know if there's a way to have Omnifocus sync events with due dates as All Day events. At the moment I have it setup so that OF imports the events fine into my calendar, but they're all bunched up at one time of day. Can anyone help me out with this?

Do you have a script which is doing this already in some fashion? Is the time at the end of the day where they are all bunched up your default due time?