The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Help: Web export "broken" ? or am I dumb Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Ok I am dumb,

But when I export a full HTML report I get a great index page, calenders, taks but no project information with this error in Safari. (yes I have emptied the cache) Seems to have worked fine but...

Oh and the beta version produces the same thing. I am doing something daft but what??

"No file exists at the address “/Users/dimitripateras/Desktop/client Planning latest.htmld/include/{@MilestoneReportName@}_tasks.jpg”."

My include folder does not have this file in it!

"{@MilestoneReportName@}" is a token that should get replaced by the name of the file that has the .jpg of the gantt chart. This was used in OmniPlan 1.0, but we realized a bug with it (which may or may not be related to what you're seeing). So in 1.1, we don't use it any more, and if you need to take it out of any customized templates you may have. Instead, we are now using {@GanttChartPath@}.

Make sure that you use 1.0 templates with 1.0 and 1.1 templates with 1.1. If that doesn't resolve your issue, it'd probably be easiest for you to contact support (omniplan@omnigroup.com) so we can do some more focused detective work.

Last edited by Lizard; 2007-03-02 at 10:54 AM..

Just to clarify Lizard's reply a little but, {@MilestoneReportName@} was the prefixed used for the path to both the gantt chart and the resource timeline files in 1.0, with either "_tasks" or "resources" appended within the index.html template file. So it's actually replaced by two new keys: {@GanntChartPath@} and {@ResourceTimelinePath@}, now with nothing appended (not even the .jpg extension).

Secondly, 1.1 should be compatible with 1.0 templates with the caveat that it will resurrect the bug Lizard mentioned, which is, to the best of my recollection, that characters witih diacriticals ("ä", "é") and so forth in the project title or resource names will produce unusable hyperlinks.

The reverse is not true, of course - OmniPlan-1.0 cannot make anything of new tokens introduced in 1.1.

Hope you find all that helpful.

-Tom

Last edited by Tom Bunch; 2007-03-05 at 10:36 AM..

By deleting the original folders installed by the installation of 1.0 and reinstall the package for 1.1 again. IE the standard templates are not updated in the install process.

Look better too...

Thanks for the responses.:D