The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Freehand sketch in omnifocus ipad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Tap on the Pencil icon at upper right, then the curved line blob. Drag to draw freehand. See "Working in Draw Mode" in the help document.

Hi wiisikke

Have a look at Underscore Notify. I use it to make freehand drawings, but also as a way to link PDF and MS Office docs, etc. to my actions when I'm away from my desktop.

It incorporates Send to OmniFocus which puts a live link in the notes field of an action, a quick tap and OF launches Notify and opens the relevant notebook. The long-suffering developer (my endless feature requests!) has agreed to modify this so that in the next release the App will return to the actual page in a notebook where StO was triggered, rather than just opening the associated notebook.

I'll probably continue to make use of Notify even when Document Interchange is added into OF, as a way of keeping my OF database down to a manageable size and avoiding lengthy sync times.

Hope this is helpful.