The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can a line have one end demagnetized? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a line that needs to go over, down, over, down to connect one line of text in a text box to a rectangle. The rectangle part is working fine (the line is magnetically connected to it), but I can't place the tail near the text, it want to stick to the right mid size of the text box. Can I demag the end, or hold down some key to allow me to place the tail freely anywhere (not magnetized)?

Bob

Hold down the Option key and the line won't want to connect to anything, alternatively you can place a magnet right where you want on the text and connect the line directly to the magnet.