The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omnifocus Licence for Sale Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there. Unfortunately I have to stop using this great product for work reasons. Is anyone interested in buying my licence? Or perhaps know anyone who is interested? I'm open to offers and this has been cleared with the kind folks at Omnigroup. Thanks. Jon

Yes I am interested to buy your license if the Omnigroup is fine.
Please send me an email didier@lucotte.org
Regards, D

We support our customers' right to resell our licenses. The seller should just contact sales@omnigroup.com and let them know the email address of the buyer so we can keep everything up to date on our end.

Note that the original post is now 18 months old, so my guess is that the original poster has moved on.

A refreshing change from the behavior of some licensors!

I too wish to sell my license. I do have an education (discount) license, so I suppose you would need to qualify for that.

I will sell it for $25. I accept Paypal. Send me a private message if you are interested.

Note: To send a private message click on my name (Roman) and choose private message.

Last edited by Roman; 2011-09-15 at 10:00 AM..

@Roman

Somehow I cannot send you a private message. Therefore I leave a message here. I am interested in your offer. Does it still stand?

@Gurke, I just sent you a private message.

Hi Roman,

did my private message reached you? Because the message I sent to you is not showed in my sent folder.