The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help/feature request: how do I unlock Lines & Text Inspectors so I can collapse them? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Love the app, but having the Line and Text inspectors locked is KILLING me - it blows my method for working with inspectors by leaving them exposed ALL the time. I'm surprised and severely disappointed by how much this slows me down when I'm working on a single monitor, which is most of the time.

I much prefer toggling the inspectors so I only keep the ones that I am using in that moment open, like in the previous version of Omnigraffle.

Please tell me how to fix, or if not, consider this a desperately needed feature request.

double click the green padlock icon and it will unlock the panel

THANK YOU! I could have sworn I tried that, but clearly hadn't. You're a lifesaver, shellyc!