The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Some date changes aren't 'sticking'? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'll put in a support ticket with the ninjas, but I want to make sure I'm not crazy first.

I'm syncing between my Mac, iPhone 4 and iPad 3G. On the iPad version of OF, I sometimes find that the dates I CHANGE in the inspector don't stick. If it's the first time I've input a date, it's OK, but if I go back and change it, it will show the change in the inspector (but UI list of tasks still reflects the old date for the task). So then I sync, and see that the change did NOT go through (the iPhone reflects the old date as well). So I change the date on the iPhone, sync, then sync iPad, and {poof!} the change is complete. This doesn't happen often, so it's hard to know the circumstances with which to replicate it, unfortunately.

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?