The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Viewing to a specific level Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When working with an outline I often have the need to close up all the detail and work on the bigger flow. This requires that I close up all the sub trees below a specific level. I can do this on every other outliner (except CarbonFin). Is this feature in OmniOutliner for iPad or am I just missing something obvious?

I'm a big fan of this feature, which I don't _think_ even exists in OmniOutliner Pro (could be wrong, but when I requested this from Omni I got a "thank you for your idea" reply). So, yes, I hope it's added to both versions...

In OmniOutliner for Mac, you can do this with Applescript. http://www.omnigroup.com/ftp/pub/sof...fulScripts.dmg has a script called Collapse to Level of Selected Item which does what I think is being requested. No help for the iPad, of course.