The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Very unhappy customer Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
What is going on with my license. I have purchased and installed the license as instructed. It works for maybe 2 days max and then I get the dreaded 'This copy of Omnifocus is not licensed' pop up. So I re-enter my license details and then it tells me that that information is already entered so I delete the old license and re re-renter my license and then it may work, it may not.

I hate being treated like a criminal when I spend my money....

And while I'm here why the f..k can I not use OF on my laptop and my desktop at the same time- that's ridiculous- it's an organizer for God's sake!
I do not own any other software that I cannot do this. It's all very well that OG tell us in the FAQ 'you do not need to purchase an extra license to run on two machines, you just cannot run the two at the same time'- but the consequences of this are dire indeed. One needs to sync!!!!
So constantly having to quit the program when creating a connection between the two machines to transfer the Omnifocus database is a PITA. These limitation are not workable.

Unhappy customer- might want a refund unless I get some of this answered