The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Bonjour sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sync specific contexts? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to sync Omnifocus between two MacBooks, but only share specific contexts on one of them? Thanks for the help.

No, it's all or nothing right now. Use Help->Send Feedback to make a feature request.

Thanks! So if I want to sync between MacBooks then, I would just sync through Bonjour like I do my iPhone? How many devices can I sync?

I believe you can sync as many devices as you like, though you want to make sure that they all get synced regularly, or sync performance will deteriorate.

Yes, the Bonjour sync works the same way as it does from your iPhone. As always, you'll need to make sure to have the computer that is "hosting" the sync database on the network and running OmniFocus at the time.