The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

HELP! OmniFocus - The Operation could not be completed (dialog) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Omnifocus is having big issues for me. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary, and now when I try to give an new action a project (in context view), I can't. Also, when I copy and paste an item in the same context (so I can give it a new project), I get this (attached):

I'm stuck without this functionality. I've tried rebuilding the DB and after a long wait (several minutes), it still persists.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OmniFocus - The Operation could not be completed.png
Views:	482
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	457  

I'd recommend checking for any console errors and sending this to our ninjas.

I have been in contact with the ninjas, thanks. Console errors? I know system console -- I'm still new to the MacOS thing, though. Where do I go?

Thanks,
Eric