The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Extracting/Exporting for SIMPLE Weekly Report Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi. Brand new OmniFocus user on the mac. Also have a Droid 2, and when I learned that they did not play well together, I purchased an iPod Touch on Friday. Syncing works great! (I wasn't willing to wait until Q1 2011 when Verizon gets the iPhone).

Each week, in Excel, my brother and I send each other our individual five new goals for the week, how we did on last weeks goals, and five positives from the previous week.

What I am looking for are ways to easily extract / export these goals next week (as well as my five new ones) to reduce my data entry time for what I send my brother.

In OmniFocus, I created a project called Weekly goals. For each goal, I created an action step with a due date at the end of the week. Thus, five action steps. (These are generally simple goals i.e. complete reconciling, workout three times,etc).

Any ideas for automating the export/extract process within OmniFocus for these specific goals would be appreciated. I will be sending a report to my brother each week.

Thanks.

John

Last edited by egrFocused; 2010-11-02 at 09:57 AM.. Reason: Edited to add a "?" to title plus explanation that weekly