The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Authentication/Subscription problems setting up Calendar Sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
love the new ical feature...thanks guys!

i do need some help setting up though.

i was able to subscribe to the duesoon.ics file on my mac at webcal://idisk.me.com/username/Documents/DueSoon.ics

however, i can't seem to subscribe to the calendar on my iPhone. i sent the link to myself via email and when i tap on it, it asks me for my login/password but it doesn't seem to be able to subscribe to it. while not an OF issue, wondering if anyone has been able to subscribe to the DueSoon.ics calendar on their iphone?