The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bloated workspace Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Over the past few days OW 5.5.1 b1 has been brutally slow. It's seriously been 1-5 seconds of being usable, followed by 15-30 seconds of spinning beach ball. I thought maybe there was a specific page causing the issue so I've slowly been closing them in a specific workspace and relaunching OW. No luck though, OW still becomes immediately unresponsive.

I've got the workspace down to where it shouldn't cause any problems, but it still does. This is the same issue I was experiencing with most of the 5.5 sp's but now it happens immediately rather than after a couple hours of use. So I was looking at my workspaces files and noticed the problem one is 30.9MB. The other ones, even with more pages open, are 32kB.

I'm going to send in the workspace.