The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

+omnifocus@ (email rules) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwoods View Post
Okay, I got it to work by following the advice of someone else in another forum: resetting the mail preferences in OF, starting over, manually entering the e-mail addresses again, and so on.

Now my renaining trouble is that neither Jott nor reQuall send their e-mails to me in plain text. The e-mails do arrive, addressed, as I have it set up, to name+omnifocus@domain.com, and they get processed by OF insofar as they are archived into the mailbox I set aside for this purpose. but they do not get entered into OF. Is there a way for OF to process rich text?
Same Issue as above. Please help.