The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

403 Error from iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
iPhone syncing was working fine with my mac and mobile me.

I canceled my mobile me account because I wanted to change email addresses.

After some hiccups, I finally got my mac to synch with my new mobile me account. (deleted old keychains)

For some reason though, OF on my iPhone still won't sync, i get "forbidden" (403) in response to a request to "PROPFIND/USERNAME/Documents.OmniFocus.ofocus

I've tried deleting OF from my iPhone and reinstalling.

I've also tried the suggestions on the troubleshooting page.

1) Is this a known/common problem?
2) Any suggestions?

Thanks.

403 generally means that an incorrect user name or password got entered, and the iPhone app is stuck on submitting that instead of the proper info.

Do the steps in this post get the iPhone app un-stuck?