The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

graffletopia Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,
has anyone been experiencing some trouble with graffletopia in Omnigraffle on iPad. When I try to download stencils it tells me No results found. Even when on the graffletopia web site it is said that the stencil is compatible with the iPad version.
When I go the graffletopia's web site and download the stencil, then omnigraffle on the iPad can open it. But, it can't connect to the graffletopia web site directly
Is there a particular reason for that behavior?

José

How about some details on which stencils you are trying to download, and which version of OmniGraffle you have installed, so that we can try to replicate your problem more closely?

You'll get an unvarying "No results found" result if your iPad isn't connected to the Internet when you do your Graffletopia search request.

Hi and thanks for your reply,
I am using Omnigraffle 1.5 and whatever stencil I try to download just doesn't work. I don't know if it is the proxy I am behind which is causing it. I can connect to the Internet fine. Just can't do a Graffletopia search request. Does Omnigraffle use a different port number for Graffletopia Search request than 80?

Last edited by joques; 2011-07-06 at 07:36 AM..