The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

omnifocus perspectives view into a text file Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
i would like to print the tasks visible in an OF perspective into a text file.

why text file -- because i would like to print the available tasks in omnifocus in a compact manner and the native OF print option is miserable. Actually unbelievably inadequate for such a good application.

i tried to edit the omnifocus to pagepacker. http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=5324
however, given that i am not a programmer and not an applescript person either, i couldn't progress far at all.

any body else felt the need for this? any applescript expert or OF team interested in building this?